No one likes getting left behind – whether it’s owning a new trendy gadget everyone’s getting their hands on, or to be more business-specific, a tool which helps you get the most return on investment (ROI). With more and more entrepreneurs getting started in eCommerce industry, cart abandonment software has been instrumental in generating millions of dollars for online stores worldwide.
A cart abandonment software helps you retain lost customers in various ways – from onsite remarketing such as popups and layovers to offsite remarketing such as email and SMS. A fundamental aspect of cart abandonment software is tracking visitor behavior. This ensures that every visitor gets a personalized message and is more likely to convert into a customer.
Here’s a list of the best cart abandonment software to look out for in 2019:
Jilt took the eCommerce space by storm with its unprecedented cart abandonment recovery technology mainly focusing on Shopify and WooCommerce platforms. Jilt boasts recovering over 27 million dollars in revenue for its clients.
Here’s how Jilt helps you recover cart abandonments:
- Powerful segmentation of emails to define who gets your email based on their behavior on your site
- A variety of pre-designed email templates designed to look great on any device capable of customization
- Create unlimited number of campaigns
- Customize recovery email schedules
- Track order abandonment
- Recover both guest and registered customers
You can get started for free with a 14-day trial and but depending on monthly customers engaged up to 4,000, Jilt charges anywhere between $29-$299 per month.
The first cart abandonment software that tops the list is Keptify. It is by far the best value-for money solution packed with features such as:
- Intelligent pop-ups/overlays with targeted and personalized functionality
- Automated emails to remind visitors about their cart with offers & deals
- API Integration with Zapier, Twilio, GetResponse, Mailchimp and many more
- Profile cart abandonment behavior to make strategic decisions
- Unlimited SMS Remarketing to recover lost sales with a personalized message
- Facebook & Adroll Retargeting
Features aside, the best thing about Keptify is that it is much more than just a cart abandonment software. Keptify provides every client with a dedicated team consisting of a conversion specialist, account manager, content strategist, creative expert and support team.
With a pricing model based on entirely performance basis and a team to back you up, you can sit back and let Keptify recover your lost sales at a minimal fee – only pay when Keptify recovers extra revenue for your business!
If you are looking for a marketing software limited to emails but still capable of recovering customers, Rejoiner leaves no stone unturned. Their cart abandonment software helps you deliver scheduled, multi-sage email sequences so you can follow up with every visitor who abandoned their cart in real time.
Some of the best features of Rejoiner include:
- Integration across any device making it easy to complete checkout process
- A recommendation algorithm that predicts what products your customers may want to buy next & send customized emails
- Send welcome series to new customers and subscribers to increase engagement and sales
- Send emails based on demographics, transaction data, purchase history and behavior
Rejoiner’s pricing starts at $199 per month limited to 250 customers and charges $1,999 per month to manage up to 5,000 customers.
A fairly lesser known cart abandonment software in today’s list is Conversions on Demand. Their features might sound overwhelming with fancy names such as “The cart closer”, “Time2Buy” and so forth but what they offer is pretty simple. Here they are in simple terms:
- Customizable designs of layovers triggered on exit-intent
- Automated emails with cart recovery link which can be integrated with third party solutions such as MailChimp
- Simple analytics of visitors and cart abandoners
Conversions on demand offer different pricing for different products. For features such as a daily changing banner, they charge between $9.99 and $100. When you add up the services and come up with an actual number, it might not sound as affordable as it did when isolated.
The last cart abandonment software we’ll be looking at is CartsGuru. It is an all-in-one solution for cart abandonment recovery with powerful features if you have the revenue to pay for it. They provide a multi-channel retargeting solution to turn lost sales into revenue with features such as:
- Automated cart recovery emails with customizable design
- SMS remarketing (limited to 1000 or 3000)
- Facebook messenger retargeting
- Automated coupon management to configure coupons strategy
Sounds great right? But here’s the catch: you can get started for free but once your trial is over, CartsGuru charge $149 + 2.5% on sales recovered per month for sites with 50k-300k visitors. For sites with bigger traffic, the pricing goes up to $399 + 1.5% per month.
Now that you’re aware of the best cart abandonment software in 2019, get started with any of the five listed above. Almost all of them offer free trial so feel free to test them out yourself and see which one works the best for your online store.
About the author:
Nishant Acharya has done everything from selling cars and real estate to helping organizations in Digital Marketing and Social Selling. He’s also a passionate guitar player who regularly uploads music on his social media profiles while being sleep-deprived in the process.