I started this blog to share my ecommerce expertise and inspire other ecommerce entrepreneurs. If you share my values, I’d love to hear from you!
What I’m looking for in a guest blog pitch
I am happy for you to contact me with a guest blog pitch, but only if it touches on the following themes that are relevant to my audience:
- Ecommerce-related roundups, preferably looking at the latest industry trends.
- Business-focused content that speaks to a key entrepreneurial challenge or pain point.
- SEO or social media ecommerce tips and guidance.
- Ecommerce tools and platforms: reviews, guides, user tips etc.
When you get in touch, tell me a little bit about yourself and why you are qualified to write the post. Share any previous written work or websites you currently write for.
- As this website is ‘tips’ focused, I don’t want to see overtly promotional or advertorial content. Your post needs to be informational.
- Please keep the word count between 750-1500 words unless we’ve made a separate agreement on this.
- You can link back to your website and any resources you think are useful for the reader, but I don’t allow links for purely-SEO purposes or ‘spam’.
- If you do get featured and published, please share the post and respond to any comments.
Send me your guest post pitch with the subject line “Ecommerce Tips Guest Post” to [email protected] and I will get back to you with my thoughts. If agreed, I will endeavor to publish your post not long after you submit it, but please note that I cannot guarantee a publish date. I reserve the right to not publish any work (even a pre-approved title), if I feel that the finished product does not suit Ecommerce Tips.